- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado.
- Owner / Managing Broker, “Homes of Manitou Springs, LLC”.
- Completed Graduate Realtor Institute training.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Certification.
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative Certification.
- Previous Member of the Peak Producers – Colorado Springs area best performing Realtors.
- Consider by clients as the most successful Realtor in Manitou Springs.
- Well versed in contract negotiations.
- Extremely familiar in the Manitou Springs area, as well as Woodland Park, west Highway 24 and all Colorado Springs neighborhoods.
- “Homes of Manitou Springs” is not limited to a particular area.
- Personally purchased and restored three homes in the area, completing most of the work independently – extremely knowledgeable in the field of home mechanics.
- Graduated from Northern Illinois University and started professional career in the manufacturing engineering world specializing in technical design, supervision and upper level management.
- Has lived in Manitou Springs since 1987.
- Married to Lisette, who has three sons.
- Highly involved in the community.
- Sponsor of the Manitou Running Club.
- Shaklee Consumer & Partner with Dear Tara, LLC in Health & Wellness.
PAST AND PRESENT VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
- Vice Chair, Manitou Springs Planning Commission
- Chair, Board of Trustees, Community Congregational Church of Manitou Springs
- Fort Carson Volunteer Realtor Program
- Manitou Springs Volunteer Fire Department
- “Gift of Life” Award for Successful CPR
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Colorado Adopt-A-Highway Program
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program
- Awarded “Big Brother of the Year”
- Colorado Springs Parks and Rec.-Baseball Coach
- Manitou Springs Middle School
- Christmas-For-Kids Program
- Humane Society Volunteer
- Pikes Peak United Way
- Children’s Literacy Program